From：Zhaoqing second machine tool works Co., Ltd. Release time：2019-03-19
Overview：In addition to a clear understanding of the specific operations and professionalism of the employees, a safe and reliable working environment is essential to ensure workplace safety, avoid accidents and improve the safety of the Stainless Steel Polisher.
A safe working environment is an important prerequisite for using Stainless Steel Polisher
In addition to a clear understanding of the specific operations and professionalism of the employees, a safe and reliable working environment is essential to ensure workplace safety, avoid accidents and improve the safety of the Stainless Steel Polisher.
Specifically talk about the main impact of the environment on the use of Stainless Steel Polisher.
1. Before work every day, you need to check whether the line is normal, and whether the normal equipment is neat and tidy, and the wires cannot be placed at will;
2. Check the grinding block for defects and looseness before polishing. When using the polishing machine, keep the hand dry. Wearing gloves is very good. Do not touch the device with water or oily hands to prevent electric shock.
3. The equipment work site needs to be reasonable, and it is not allowed to work in the same workplace;
4. If the equipment fails, it must not be dismantled without authorization. It requires professionals to perform;
5. The power cord of the equipment shall not be replaced without authorization, and the power cord shall not exceed 5 meters;
6. If the protective cover of the device is damaged, it can no longer be polished;
As long as there are safety risks in the motor industry, how should the Stainless Steel Polisher industry avoid safety accidents?
1. Ventilation and dedusting systems must be installed and used. Regularly check the dust within the normal range every day. If the standard exceeds the standard, production must be stopped and evacuated immediately;
2. The factory must be equipped with lightning protection, anti-static and explosion-proof electrical equipment. Workers must wear dust-proof and anti-static measures to get to work;
3. If a square tube polisher is used, it must be equipped with a waterproof and moisture-proof facility for the production, collection and storage of metal dust such as aluminum and magnesium;
4. Manufacturers of polishing machines must meet workplace standards, illegal multi-storey homes are strictly prohibited, and must be kept at a safe distance from residential buildings;
Stainless Steel Polisher manufacturers should clearly understand that if the workplace is not safe, they are not responsible for the employees, so in any case, we must put safety first, I hope this article can help you.