From：Zhaoqing second machine tool works Co., Ltd. Release time：2019-09-29
Overview：Every automatic polishing machine will pick up some operating instructions and some safe operating procedures. Knowing these procedures is the first process of knowing the polishing machine;
How is the fully automatic polishing machine operated?
1. Every automatic polishing machine will pick up some operating instructions and some safe operating procedures. Knowing these procedures is the first process of knowing the polishing machine;
2. When using the round tube polishing machine, first install the polishing pad to ensure that the screw is now tightened and locked.
3, then the preliminary polishing process can be carried out, first lift the handle release lever, and then put down the handle, so that the polishing head can freely float up and down;
4. The automatic polishing machine cuts the button toward the safety lock, then changes the rotating handle forward, and opens the round tube polishing machine. After opening successfully, the thumb is spread out from the safety breaking button;
5, the mobile automatic polishing machine takes the "W" shape, perhaps pushing the round tube polishing machine forward, initially polishing the floor waxing layer. After the polishing machine is started, it is necessary to keep the round tube polishing machine in normal movement, in order to prevent damage to the waxing layer and the floor surface;
6. In order to prevent the motor from overloading, the machine is equipped with a circuit overload protection device. If a circuit breaker break occurs, wait 15 seconds before resetting it;
7. The local board is waxed. After the polishing process is finished, the rotary handle is turned backwards at this time, and the button is safely disconnected, so that the round tube polishing machine is intermittently changed;
8. After the automatic polishing machine is finished, insist that the round tube polishing machine is inclined backwards and the rear wheel is on the ground. This is to prevent the appearance of damage to the polishing pad. It may be possible to remove the polishing pad and store it.