From：Zhaoqing second machine tool works Co., Ltd. Release time：2019-03-21
Overview：Polishing machines, also known as grinders, are often used for mechanical grinding, polishing and waxing. The working principle is as follows: the motor drives the sponge or the wool polishing disc mounted on the polishing machine to rotate at a high speed, and the polishing disc and the polishing agent cooperate with each other and rub against the surface to be polished, thereby removing the paint surface contamination, the oxide layer and the shallow mark. purpose.
Polishing machines, also known as grinders, are often used for mechanical grinding, polishing and waxing. The working principle is as follows: the motor drives the sponge or the wool polishing disc mounted on the polishing machine to rotate at a high speed, and the polishing disc and the polishing agent cooperate with each other and rub against the surface to be polished, thereby removing the paint surface contamination, the oxide layer and the shallow mark. purpose.
How to use Cookware Polisher
First, (prelude to the work):
1. Firstly, 5S on the work site, clean the sanitation around the work, sort out the idle items, clean up the items unrelated to the work, and discharge the workpieces to the proper position.
2. For the whole machine of the polishing machine, there is no abnormality in the operation of the polishing machine when the power is turned on, and the fixed bolt of the fixing bolt is adjusted.
3, polishing machine operating tools are fully equipped.
Second, (normal operation):
1. During the operation of the polishing machine, it must be operated in accordance with the requirements of the polishing machine.
2. The operator should not wear gloves when the polishing machine is in normal operation. This is clearly stated in the industry.
3. The operator must self-check the effect of the processed items at any time, and check whether there are any abnormalities in the processed workpieces, such as deformation, cloaking, imprinting, etc. It is necessary to keep communication with relevant staff at any time to prevent serious errors.
4. The polishing machine works normally and abnormally. As an operator, it can be heard or can hear the abnormal sound of the machine. Of course, it is necessary to stop working immediately and eliminate the malfunction to operate normally.
5, professional professional operation, is good for people on the polishing machine.
Third, (after work):
1. After stopping the work, keep the cleaning around the polishing machine and clean up the production garbage in time.
2. Place the operation tool in the set position, arrange the workpieces of the processed products, and place them in the proper position.
3, turn off the power, pull the device plug wire
How to use Cookware Polisher
1. Turn on the machine and unscrew the “Emergency Stop” button;
2. Adjust the sink card position to properly lock the sink, record the data of each card position, and take a picture of the position of the caliper (Note: align the water hole with the center of the turntable);
3. Number the program name and “reset” to the original position;
4. Adjust the depth of the grinding wheel, pay attention to adjust the lower limit position of the sensor and the screw position;
5, the existing data "data clear", press "debug stop", "debug start" light is on, debugging starts, the steps are as follows:
1 “Before the grinding wheel”, move the grinding wheel forward to the appropriate position;
2 “Workpiece positive” rotates the workpiece by a certain angle;
3 “After the grinding wheel”, move the grinding wheel back to the proper position so that the grinding wheel is in close contact with the arc of the sink.
6. After the polishing machine is commissioned, “monitor” the data to check if abnormal data appears. If so, correct it;
7. After the correction is completed, press “Debug Start”, the debug start light is off, and the debugging is finished; “Tune to “Auto” block, then “Reset”, turn “Auto Start”, and try to throw the sink;
8. Check the polishing effect, make corrections, and complete the debugging.