From：Zhaoqing second machine tool works Co., Ltd. Release time：2019-09-02
Overview：Using the principles of planetary rotation and centrifugal motion to make parts and polishing abrasives grind and polish each other during revolution and rotation
Polishing machine operating characteristics and precautions
1. Using the principles of planetary rotation and centrifugal motion to make parts and polishing abrasives grind and polish each other during revolution and rotation
2. Applicable to batch small and medium-sized parts, especially suitable for shaped cavities and heat-treated workpieces, improving work efficiency by 10 to 20 times
3. The hexagonal barrel is lined with rubber or polyurethane (PU), synchronous belt drive, stable operation and low noise;
4. Built-in four hexagonal barrels for horizontal installation, can replace the polyurethane inner barrel, the drum group can be replaced, does not affect the working time of the main machine
Polishing machine notes:
1. The volume of the workpiece in each drum (workpiece, grinding stone, water, etc.) does not exceed 45% to 55% of the drum volume.
2. The ratio of workpiece to grinding stone is generally 1:1~1:5, and the polishing machine is 1:10 when fine grinding. The specific workpiece should be determined after testing.
3. The standard working time of one time is about 1 hour in principle. If it is considered necessary to continue working, the polishing machine should not exceed 80 °C according to the heat-resistant limit temperature of the inner rubber layer of the drum. After replacing the water and abrasive for about 1 hour. Continue the work.
4. The loading amount of the four rollers should be equal. Unbalance and danger may occur due to the amount of loading exceeding the limit or the uneven loading weight. It should be absolutely avoided.
5. When loading the workpiece, when there is debris between the roller cover and the edge of the roller, the polishing machine will be splashed due to poor sealing performance, so be careful to rinse it off.
6. It adopts two kinds of structural models: chain drive or timing belt for customers to choose.